Held at the world-class Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (the Centre), Malaysia’s premier purpose-built events venue, BookFest comes with its own unique concept, reflecting the culture and identity of each participating country. The Centre provides flexible exhibition space and state-of-the-art facilities, strategically located in the heart of the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) precinct, providing excellent connectivity and accessibility for participants – making it the ideal venue to host BookFest.
The Centre has won numerous international and national awards and accolades and with their exemplary track record, BookFest is well placed for yet another successful event.
BookFest @ Malaysia is a platform for participating countries to showcase what they have to offer in the literary and educational industry. It also serves as a stage for them to present their countries’ respective beautiful arts, traditions and culture – a point of convergence for avid readers, key industry players, and abundance in opportunities to build good business partnerships and reading habits.
The repertoire of exciting events and activities lined up throughout the fair’s duration, including workshops, forums, book launchings, meet-and-greet sessions with authors and personalities, competitions as well as cultural activities, enliven BookFest further. They also afford visitors the chance to take home fabulous prizes.
Why Exhibit at BookFest?
- You get to reach your targeted audience.
- A golden opportunity to market your latest publications to a diverse stratum of visitors.
- An opportunity to launch new publications before your industry peers.
- You get to network with leading publishers from Asia.
- You expand your promotional reach by taking advantage of the sponsorship opportunities available.
- You stand to explore new markets and generate new businesses.
- You get to expand your network of business contacts and improve your existing client relationships.
- It will propel your business ventures via dynamic and profitable partnerships.